Automated remote monitoring of IT hardware, software and databases
- Automated real-time monitoring of hardware and database(s)
- Automated hardware failure detection
- 24/7 preventive failure and malfunction management
- Vanderlande skilled service analysts available round the clock
- Minimises need to train end employ your own IT service team
Remote monitoring services from Vanderlande Industries provide proactive, fully automated real-time hardware and database monitoring. This allows effective action to be taken at a very early stage, thereby reducing the risk of downtime to an absolute minimum.
Hardware and database monitoring constantly checks the status of the active servers and the Oracle database. It issues alerts and warnings by e-mail directly to the 24/7 Vanderlande helpdesk as part of an enhanced hotline service. If the system itself or the connection fails, this will also be noticed.
The Vanderlande Industries ITIL*-based call management system handles all incoming messages with automatic e-mail alerting and escalation as required. The service includes quarterly reporting to the customer, which provides valuable information about the stability of all hardware and database components.
* ITIL: Information Technology Infrastructure Library; a set of concepts and practices for IT Services Management (ITSM), IT development and IT operations.